Sunday, August 22, 2010

I still live, sometimes TREXPO East Recap

I know, you have been checking back for updates, and I have been disapointing you.
Join the club, I have been doing that all my life, just ask any on my X-wives!

I did make it to Trexpo East last week as an attendee. 
No Pictures, there was very little new there to take pic's of.
A lot of the vendors that have been there in the past did not show up, but they still had a good vendor turnout.
Attendance was poor on the 1st day, due in part to a torrential downpour in the DC area.
Swift water rescue was called out a few times in the area and it made for a crappy weather day.
The second day was a little better as to floor traffic after 11.00 am. 
All the vendor I spoke with had the same thought, too many people chasing the dwindling dollar pool.
I will have a booth at the Law Enforcement Expo in Columbus OH next month, so I will have a better handle on the feed back then.
Don't get me wrong, it was great to see old friends and meet some new one's. 
The bottom line though for all of us there is sales, and as those drop off, more and more old friendly faces disappear.

Sad, but true

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: